AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: invalid http response code - Help needed, please.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Invalid HTTP response codes can be a complex issue. It sounds like your team has already done some tests, but have you worked your way through the steps in this article about the Invalid HTTP Response Code Error?

Additionally, is it possible that the site was down at any point recently? If the site was down when the system checked, the disapproval can linger. In those cases, if you are sure that the pages are now working, you can click "resubmit by campaign for review" from the disapproval bubble next to your ad in the Ads tab.

Let me know if this helps,

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: invalid http response code - Help needed, please.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Invalid HTTP response codes can be a complex issue. It sounds like your team has already done some tests, but have you worked your way through the steps in this article about the Invalid HTTP Response Code Error?

Additionally, is it possible that the site was down at any point recently? If the site was down when the system checked, the disapproval can linger. In those cases, if you are sure that the pages are now working, you can click "resubmit by campaign for review" from the disapproval bubble next to your ad in the Ads tab.

Let me know if this helps,

Cassie