AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended because of suspicious behavior in the payment activity.  I don't understand what I did wrong.  I am paying using my credit card.  Google send me code to redeem with condition to redeem in 30 day, which I did.  The condition was to spend $25 in 30 of applying code to get $100.  I am paying different amount for each keyword.  For example for one word i am paying $0.25 and other one I am paying $0.50 etc.  The owner of the business is paying for this account and I am developer at this company managing the account, keywords and price for each keyword.  Is that not allowed?  I ask for review and got reply back saying I violate AdWords policies.  I have payment and billing policy and I don't understand what I violated and they won't tell what I did or what I can do to reactive my account.  Any suggestion on what are next steps I can take to reactive my account.  I really need to advertise on google to keep my business going. Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your post. 

Community members do not have access to your personal account details. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Re: identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply. I haven't received anything yet, but will keep my eye open. Thanks again.