AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I sent a screenshot of my credit card statement showing all payments made to adwords. In addition, all pertinent information showing my name and billing address. No matter what I do this same message keeps appearing in my inbox. Can anybody help? http://www.parkplacerealtynw.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Aj,

Please review our billing policy. Submitting payments are not the only requirements of our billing policy. Members of the AdWords community do not have access to reinstate your account. If you feel you have corrected your issue you can resubmit your site for review.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have reviewed the billing policy and none of what I read has anything to do with suspicions activity. To date I have received zero assistance and no concrete reason for the suspension of my account. Unfortunately many others have experienced the exact same treatment. I requested a phone call from the contact form 4 times and still nothing. "Unable to verify your billing information" was another reason I was sent by email. That seems very specific to me, therefore why should I be forced to investigate Google's policy? Call me or send me instructions on how to verify my information, which by the way has never had any billing issues in the past. I am simply asking for help and have not been given any whatsoever. I already resubmitted my website and didn't get anywhere with it. You saw my link. Did you see anything wrong? If so, why wasn't it identified during the approval process?

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Aj,

Any member of the community does not have access to your personal account details. I am unable to know why your account was suspended. Also, the support team are the best team to diagnose your issues. You are more than welcome to file an appeal by going to this form

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already attempted a site review and an automated email was sent
stating they wouldn't reinstate my account and no new reason was given. The
response was vague at best and no one has contacted me. The request form
has a phone call option, yet no one calls when the option is exercised. I
know the forum doesn't have access to my account, however, given the shear
number of personal experiences out there, I figured someone could tell me
how they rectified the situation. I posted my site and no one has given me
any obvious reason why a suspension was justified. In addition, the reason
was given by Adwords initially, I responded, and nothing but the same
automated email. The forum, a shot in the dark it may be, is my last resort.

AJ Allen
Managing Broker
Park Place Realty NW Inc
http://www.parkplacerealtynw.com
http://www.aj-allen.com
425.223.6021 PH
425.988.1675 FAX

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

I have referred your post to one of our support team members. They should be contacting you soon. Be sure to keep an eye on your email.