AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

iFramed Landing Page is allowed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made an affiliate site and the landing page I choose was consider an "intermediary" page, so I can't use adwords. If I have authorization from the seller and iFrame the selling page on my own domais, can I use google adwords? Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: iFramed Landing Page is allowed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello zelv;

Per the Policy:

"Google AdWords doesn't allow ads for websites that copy the content of other websites, using techniques known as "mirroring" and "framing."

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: iFramed Landing Page is allowed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for your answer. so... nowadays it is impossible to promote affiliate sites through google adwords, is this correct? is that any way to do it?

I'm asking because I used a website with original content but adwords flag it as intermediary :/

Re: affiliates

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again zelv;

Affiliates are a "sensitive" issue with Google;

Read the Policy :

What should I know as an affiliate advertiser?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’