AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

iFramed Landing Page is allowed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made an affiliate site and the landing page I choose was consider an "intermediary" page, so I can't use adwords. If I have authorization from the seller and iFrame the selling page on my own domais, can I use google adwords? Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: iFramed Landing Page is allowed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello zelv;

Per the Policy:

"Google AdWords doesn't allow ads for websites that copy the content of other websites, using techniques known as "mirroring" and "framing."

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello zelv;

Per the Policy:

"Google AdWords doesn't allow ads for websites that copy the content of other websites, using techniques known as "mirroring" and "framing."

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you for your answer. so... nowadays it is impossible to promote affiliate sites through google adwords, is this correct? is that any way to do it?

I'm asking because I used a website with original content but adwords flag it as intermediary :/

Re: affiliates

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again zelv;

Affiliates are a "sensitive" issue with Google;

Read the Policy :

What should I know as an affiliate advertiser?