AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

i am running adds in adwords but i am not getting any enquiry or any

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is sandeep from all indi cargo packers and i am running adds in addwords from dec. and till date i have not get any responce from the customers and didn't get any call from the customers and from my account daily amount is deducting by addwords team. So i wanna ask what is the reason and why i didn't getting the responce

1 Expert replyverified_user

not getting responce from the customers and balance in deducting fro

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why i am not getting proper responce from the customers and balance is deducting from my account

Re: not getting responce from the customers and balance in deducting f

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Allindiapackers, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Can you please elaborate your query, You are running a search network campaign or display network campaign, ad rank, quality score. your question so that community member helps you,

Re: i am running adds in adwords but i am not getting any enquiry or a

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

If the campaign is running all right and you're getting clicks okay, chances are your offer is not competitive on the market.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: not getting responce from the customers and balance in deducting f

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

If you could also provide a link to your website it will help us determine if there could be any site improvements that would help generate a better customer response.

Ryan.