AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

i am new to adwords , i applyed google partner account with my newly mcc account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am new to adwords , i applyed google partner account with my newly mcc account , i created adwords account with my 1st advertise for customer , its suspended 

Client  •  897-675-4354

Manager ID: 962-967-5439

Kindly Help to solve my problem
i want to use all my adwords payment from my own credit card 
Waiting for reply

1 Expert replyverified_user

i am new to adwords , i applyed google partner account with my newly mcc account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear James Sir,

I have some issue ,Can i use one payment method ( One credit card ) For hole of my Clint accounts also , that all payment activities responsible on me only .... in future any outstanding i can pay by me only ,,,, that i want to save my mcc and google partner account safe ...

same i am using same billing address for my new account ..that also my my account suspending regularly... kindly fix it

because i am responsible from my mcc outstanding   , what can i do for full review of my mcc... 

Regards

Manjunath

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Manjunath K,

Yes, you can use one payment source, billing info, etc. for multiple individual account in AdWords. 

Please refer to this resource that covers the AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC).

All the Best,

James