how to remove url with malware on my site[ Edited ]
Re: how to remove url with malware on my site
Thanks for your question.
If you find that a URL has malware, you want to follow the steps below to check your computer for malware, remove all malicious code from your site, and submit your site and ads for review.
Step 1: Check the status of your site in Google's Webmaster Tools site.
- Visit google.com/webmasters and sign in.
- If you're new to Webmaster Tools, enter your website into the field and click Add a site. Note that you might be asked to verify that you own that site.
- Look at the status displayed for that site to see what issues were found.
Step 2: Act based on your results
- If your site does have malware, follow these instructions and we'll walk you through each step.
- If Webmaster Tools does not identify any issues, it's still possible that your site has security issues detected by the AdWords systems. Check with your webmaster or web hosting provider to see if they can identify the problem. You may also want to visit stopbadware.org for more information. If you still need help, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Hope that helps.