AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how to post ad in email?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am new to this advertising concept.I have a scenario where i am sending emails to 

my clients. Can I display ads in those emails? Does google policy allows it?

Thanks and regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to post ad in email?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Bhushan and welcome,

The scenario which you explaining looks like email marketing to me. As per my understanding, it is better if you explain your services/products in that email with some good call to actions so that users are willing to reach your website and taken some actions.

In case of Google Adwords, the idea is to reach the customers using Google Network comprising of Search and Display Network where you will have to create ad copies in text (for search and display), image, video ads (in case of Display network) form.

For details on Google's advertising policy, I would encourage you to go through the Policy Center and get the indepth details of what is allowed and what not: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?rd=1

Hope that helps!

Pankaj