AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how to get google to respond?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been get the run around from google - I must say the WORST customer service ever!

We opened an account about 8 months back, started testing ads  - and it seem to all work well the we go a email saying we violations of to the AdWords policies. Which for us was a surprise, we fired back a email to find out the issue ... nothing but automated messages ... then we picked up the phone - and again got automated messages then cut off - we tried for some weeks to get a response - but nothing.  We poked many more messages off to different places - and got back many different types of automated messages advising us we have violations of many different things but with no detail of what that was.

We in the end gave up and used a different process for handling our ads...but we still get automated messages saying we have still something wrong - we want to sort this one out

ps I'm from Australia but we operate in Vietnam...

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dean S
September 2015

Re: how to get google to respond?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Use this link to resubmit your site
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...);

Please include your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

------------------------
Your AdWords account number: 6125153853

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

web site is vapclothing.com .... 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello there;

One issue I noticed is that your checkout process is NOT secured; (There could be other issues as well...)

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok - we have had our web team go through the site - the SSl cert is back on, what is the next step - as i am sure now we have to poke google to look this way again

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dean S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Use this link to resubmit your site
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey thanks for your help - we where very very lost with this one. I'll let you know if we get back online. if not we run around in little circles with our hands above our heads..going arrr

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mate you on the ball - we are back on the road and running - Just great!!!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Great! I am happy we could help. Good luck with your campaigns.