AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how to get disapproved ads to approval what to change

N/A
# 1
N/A

I am attempting to start my first google  campaign - I keep getting all 6 ads disapproved I have been told to manipulate the words in the ads line one and two only - I keep getting disapproved and when I look for Policy Details they all show up as: Site suspended:Site suspended:Site Policy. I am going through a company that supplies the website platform, and have been told that my site is not suspended but I need to keep adjusting the words on line one and two until the ads are approved. I have spent about a week (9 hours yesterday) and I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: how to get disapproved ads to approval what to change

N/A
# 6
N/A

Okay, I will ask the people that furnish my site to make the appropriate adjustments. Is there anything I need to change in my ads once the site is adjusted? 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 3
N/A

Here is my ads and my url is: DeLonghi.savingscentral365.com

Ad Campaign Ad group Status Labels % Served Clicks Impr. CTR Avg. CPC Cost Avg. Pos. Policy details     Total - all but deleted ads           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - Search           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - Display Network           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - all account           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0    

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-1 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0
Site suspended:Site Policy

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-2 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-3 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-1 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-2 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-3 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0
Show rows: 103050100200500 
1 - 6 of 6
Today
May 17, 2013

Reporting is not real-time. Clicks and impressions received in the last three hours may not be included here. 
There is an 18+ hour delay for some metrics. Time zone for all dates and times: (GMT-06:00) Central Time. Learn more
© 2013 Google | AdWords Home | Editorial Guidelines | Privacy Policy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site is a mix of products and information with no added value to users;

It cannot be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 5
N/A
Okay, I will talk to the people who furnish the site for me. I am not able to change the site. Is there something I need to adjust in the ads once the site is fixed?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

N/A
# 6
N/A

Okay, I will ask the people that furnish my site to make the appropriate adjustments. Is there anything I need to change in my ads once the site is adjusted?