AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how to get disapproved ads to approval what to change

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I am attempting to start my first google  campaign - I keep getting all 6 ads disapproved I have been told to manipulate the words in the ads line one and two only - I keep getting disapproved and when I look for Policy Details they all show up as: Site suspended:Site suspended:Site Policy. I am going through a company that supplies the website platform, and have been told that my site is not suspended but I need to keep adjusting the words on line one and two until the ads are approved. I have spent about a week (9 hours yesterday) and I can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: how to get disapproved ads to approval what to change

Not applicable
# 6
Not applicable

Okay, I will ask the people that furnish my site to make the appropriate adjustments. Is there anything I need to change in my ads once the site is adjusted? 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

Here is my ads and my url is: DeLonghi.savingscentral365.com

Ad Campaign Ad group Status Labels % Served Clicks Impr. CTR Avg. CPC Cost Avg. Pos. Policy details     Total - all but deleted ads           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - Search           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - Display Network           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0       Total - all account           0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0    

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-1 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0
Site suspended:Site Policy

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-2 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-E-3 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-1 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-2 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0

DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Machine DeLonghi DBM450-P-3 Disapproved-- 0.00% 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00 0
Show rows: 103050100200500 
1 - 6 of 6
Today
May 17, 2013

Reporting is not real-time. Clicks and impressions received in the last three hours may not be included here. 
There is an 18+ hour delay for some metrics. Time zone for all dates and times: (GMT-06:00) Central Time. Learn more
© 2013 Google | AdWords Home | Editorial Guidelines | Privacy Policy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site is a mix of products and information with no added value to users;

It cannot be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable
Okay, I will talk to the people who furnish the site for me. I am not able to change the site. Is there something I need to adjust in the ads once the site is fixed?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Not applicable
# 6
Not applicable

Okay, I will ask the people that furnish my site to make the appropriate adjustments. Is there anything I need to change in my ads once the site is adjusted?