AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how do i unsuspend my adword account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

Like this massage i recive in my adword account

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i unsuspend my adword account?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mmc s Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I'm sorry for what happened to you. Take a look at this- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en&ref_topic=3122886
Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

p/s: Avoid opening a new thread with the same issue. Thanks Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For Help Regarding Tech Support unsuspend adwords account

mmc s wrote:

Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

Like this massage i recive in my adword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

""Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.""

How can i solve that? I already remove my site from adwords that was suspended.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.