AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how do i fix my site suspended status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

here is my site http://www.thefacelessguru.com

the key word was " free internet marketing course. "

Does Google not except site that sell or promote internet marketing info products anymore?

If they did  send me and email on what policy was violated I think I deleted on accident.

Ronnie

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i fix my site suspended status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This site violates the "Misrepresentation of self, product, or service " section of the Policy;
My view: your business model cannot be promoted on Google;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ronnie,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I visited your website and found nothing but a video. Out of curiosity when I watched some part of the video, I found a man hiding his face and and trying to convince me with his speech. He asks me to trust him and I should submit my email and name to take a free course from him.  To my surprise, I found nothing about the course..., no contact information, no identity of the business or the man behind it. 

Now to your question, I am  strongly with @MosheTLV . You cannot advertise this business model with AdWords. It violates many guidelines, not just Misrepresentation of self. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan here is another version of my site that shows more about the course and. So what do you recommend on this page. Do you think it will past on google?

https://thefacelessguru.clickfunnels.com/optin

You must understand that the bag on my head is my brand, not and intent to hide anything, hinch the name, The Faceless Guru, I've been doing this character for years and years now.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi Ronnie,
I'm not an expert on the policies, so take this with a grain of salt. But if I were reviewing this, I'd probably disapprove it for Information Harvesting. You don't make it at all clear what you're going to do with the user's email address, other than sending them links to 3 videos. Clearly you plan to do something else with it too; otherwise you would have no way to make money and would be stupid to be spending money on AdWords ads to promote the site.

Again, I'm an engineer and not a reviewer, so take that with a big chunk of salt.

Laura, AdWords engineer