AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how do I unlock apple keywords? just for the search.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have always used Apple protected words in the search, b=and never in the add, It was blocked now, and I know my competitors are using, so it has not been blocked to all, anyone know what can I do?

tks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do I unlock apple keywords? just for the search.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello icenterbrasil;

That depends;

In some territories you can use Apple as a keyword, in other you cannot;

Check the following, based on the country you are targeting

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6118

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: how do I unlock apple keywords? just for the search.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well after I read this it's weird, because I`ve used the keywords for long time and never could use in the text itself, and then I see my competitors using, and Im sure they are not reseller.. 

Exception: Here is a case when the policy for keywords doesn't apply in the way described above:

• Ad campaigns targeting Australia, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Macau, New Zealand, North Korea, South Korea, or Taiwan are restricted in using trademarks in keywords (except for accounts that have been authorized to use that specific term). Keywords using the restricted trademark will not be allowed to trigger the ad. However, due to our broad match system, ads can appear for searches that include a restricted trademark term as long as the ad's actual keywords do not use the term.

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=assistencia+apple+curitiba&aq=f&oq=assistencia+apple+curitiba&aqs...