AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how do I sign up for commission based advertising offered by Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been seeing articles posted online that Google is experimenting with commission based advertising vs. the pay per click type. Apparently the ads will first be on a limited distribution basis. How do I potentially sign up for such a program?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how do I sign up for commission based advertising offered by Googl

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Any legitimate opportunity that is open to the public will have a link available in that kind of article. If there is no link--or if there is a link but it does not lead back to a page in the google.com domain, then I would strongly doubt that it's legitimate.

In addition, some experiments are available by invitation only.

I've never heard of the program you're describing and it does not sound like anything Google would offer. Google does not pay advertisers--advertisers pay Google.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Incorrect. The program does exist and it will benefit Google greatly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The program you are asking about does exist but it is in a very limited beta.  The success stories from it have been amazing.  Find me on LinkedIn (Wilson Kanaday) and stay in touch and I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything that will help you get white listed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Wilson,

I sent you an invite to connect on LinkedIn. Please accept it as I would like to ask you a question privately.

Thanks,
Abhishek