AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how can i make adwords account for tech support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to make adwords account for tech support.I am doing business from gurgaon.My target area is UK and USA.Please tell me the all T&C.Give me the right suggestion bcoz everyone give me the different suggestion.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can i make adwords account for tech support.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Nitin,

I recommend you to go through this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=en

You have there videos, tutorial, FREE on-line course and more !

Good Luck :-)

Asaf
- Asaf Paz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear asafpaz,
This video is not helpful for. My company is registered in india . Somebody told me if u want to run tech support in USA ..Then ur company should be register in usa....Is it trueor not??

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

I'm not sure I understood your question, but you can target through Google AdWords ads that will be shown to users in the US...

If that didn't answer your question - please try to explain yourself again, and I'll do my best to help you.

Cheers,

Asaf

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello there;

"Tech support" is a very sensitive issue with google. If you run a search on the community for "tech support" or "IT tech support",  you'll find  hundreds of discussions on the issue, from which you'll eventually conclude the answer...

Here is Google's official statement on the issue:

>>"We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal."

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’