AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

how can i give free property ads on google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i give free property ads on google 

Thanks

Bxxxx Reale state

xxxxxxx

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can i give free property ads on google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

First of all, since this is a public forum, posting personal information publicly is prohibited.

Google Adwords is a paid advertising platform, where the advertiser has to pay and bid on certain set of key phrases called keywords in the auction process to compete with the other advertisers.

See step by step of Adwords here: http://www.google.com/ads/new/step-by-step-adwords.html

Pankaj

Re: how can i give free property ads on google

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community Posting Guidelines.. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a description on our forums. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date. 

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.