AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hi my account got suspended. because of url?? nothing is bad in my url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my url is

officialmotorclubamerica.com

how do i go upon fixing this

thanks for your time!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi my account got suspended. because of url?? nothing is bad in my

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph,

In contrast to what one would expect the website seems to be "get rich quick" scheme. You could of course go upon fixing a lot on the website but they would not change your basic business model. Hence I think the site can't be aligned with AdWords Policies and you should look for other advertising channels.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok thank you for your time.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And in addition to Lakatos' answer; it loads slowly and violates the "information harvesting" section of the Policy.

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task!

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’