AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hi my account got suspended. because of url?? nothing is bad in my url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my url is

officialmotorclubamerica.com

how do i go upon fixing this

thanks for your time!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi my account got suspended. because of url?? nothing is bad in my

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph,

In contrast to what one would expect the website seems to be "get rich quick" scheme. You could of course go upon fixing a lot on the website but they would not change your basic business model. Hence I think the site can't be aligned with AdWords Policies and you should look for other advertising channels.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok thank you for your time.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And in addition to Lakatos' answer; it loads slowly and violates the "information harvesting" section of the Policy.

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task!

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’