AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hi, is this website google safe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, 

made a new website  for advertising policies 

because i got suspended

tell me good enough :  :http://www.healthyweightlossguide.info/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi, is this website google safe

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

I took a look at the site itself and all your claims look to be harmless. My only worry is that the site could potentially violate the Bridge Page policy for driving traffic to the product site's URL. But I honestly think there's enough unique content, that a Bridge Page violation wouldn't be warranted.

If your site was suspended, you should have the policy in violation listed in the email. You can also reach out to our support team directly for them to take a look at your account and let you know whether that is definitely the site with the violation. Here's how to contact them: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,
is it good for un-suspended my account ?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

If your account (not just the site) is suspended then you'll definitely want to get in touch with our support team, as they'll need to (1) ensure all site violations are cleared up and (2) if so, escalate to have the account unsuspended.

You can reach out to them via various ways in the link I provided, or I can request that they get in touch with you. Let me know if you prefer the latter.

info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, 

i will  call them  or email them , thank y very much appreciated

GOD BLESS  

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.