AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to set up a 'shell account' for my non-profit organization through Google for nonprofits

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pharrington,

The non-profit guys moved to their own forum a long time ago. Please find them here.

*** Google Grants Help Forum

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/grants

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Pharrington,

I would suggest that you check out the Google Grants Forum as those folks deal directly and specifically with the Grants program procedures and policies.  I know it's slightly different than for us regular AdWords users.

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi pharrington,

All you need to do is follow the steps in the Grants Account Creation Guide. For further help you can find me over in the Google Grants Help Forum.

All the best,

Robert

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Robert,

I have personally suggested quite a number of folks visit you in the Grants Forum.  I've also researched a number of topics for a friend who has a Grants account.  Great work over there!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’