AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

help with my site? why am i getting declined to have google ads? my site is www.varsity.co.nz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

help with my site? why am i getting declined to have google ads? my site is www.varsity.co.nz

Any advice would really be great! im a university student with really little web knowledge. so if your know anything i dont please help! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help with my site? why am i getting declined to have google ads? my site is www.varsity.co.nz

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hablous,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I'm taking a stab at this...

Can you possibly share with us any emails you have received from Google regarding a disapproval or suspension (please remove and personal information CID #, email addresses etc...) or if you know of a specific policy problem please share that as well.  I assume that is what you mean when you mention that you are getting declined. I could be way off though. 

If you are not referring to a suspension, can you elaborate a little on what you are having trouble with?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: help with my site? why am i getting declined to have google ads? my site is www.varsity.co.nz

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm going to guess it has something to do with this: http://www.varsity.co.nz/2012/11/pumped-nutrition-giveaway.html

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@hablous;

There is no need to post multiple times. Editing your original post (removing the URL), and opening new discussions,  will not change the original answer. (You were asked to stop it, since you're not disclosing all history / information to community members - who are trying to help). I answered you about 2 hours, after first posting. My original answer is still valid;

Here it is again;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/getting-google-ads-on-it/m-p/78...

In summary, for those who tried helping out:

There are multiple violations on the site: the two major ones are: Lotterty ("win tickets"), information harvesting ; and there could be also with food supplements (not sure though, since "whey protein" is allowed ), and job offerings...("get rich quick")

So, please go through all sections of the Policy and fix the site accrodicly.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’