AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

help my website is wrongly classified as adult, need someone to fix

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my website http://www.kawaii.com 

is a cute fashion social network for teenagers. The domain name is old and a previous owner abused the name for adult content. Since the summer 2014 I am the new owner and i really need google to correct this wrong classification.

Our terms of use show clearly that we are absolutely safe. Even Yahoo/ Bing and other search engines corrected this classification, but my website is not showing with safe search on.

We have a good budget for online marketing, but we cannot spend it on google adwords as long as google is not taking care of this problem. We disavowed all bad backinks already 3-4 months ago . websense also shows www.kawaii.com as safe site.  

Please help.

kawaii.com 

Norman Wankowski

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help my website is wrongly classified as adult, need someone to fi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well...

We cannot check, because you require registration... Smiley Surprised
Now; who classified your site as an adult? Adwords? Or Google organic?
It seems that the place for this question is the webmaster tools help forum.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what you mean by registration ?
I have no messages like warnings or other informations on webmaster tools. I guess it is google search engine setting or where ever google stores the information about safe search blacklist pages.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Norman,

If you feel your ads comply the family safe boundary, please feel free to contact Google AdWords support. The team will help you with your query Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Shruti

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭