AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

help me run adwords again please urgently

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

I need help from the experts so that I can run ads for the services I offer. but I have made a mistake in beginning of using vouchers. Due to this all my websites got suspended. Secondly, It says that I voilate the advertising policy but I have changed my plan of action and I want to pay for ads and run my ads in genuine manner. So the later reason, advertising policy voilation is the issue where I need help. my earlier website was www.homeworkanytimehelp.com but now I have changed the website and use new domain with new content http://homework-tutor.info/

According to the best of my knowledge I do not voilate any policy but I m still not sure. Please help me. If it is ok in terms of content. I have just put basic info and a contact form.

for you understanding I use search network of google search only with google usa

Next thing Where I need help from u all is, I want to know if we change the content of landing page and website and change the ads then can we still target the same keywords which I used to target before. As the keywords are like pay for homework, do my homework... Please guide me urgently

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: help me run adwords again please urgently

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello expertiser,

I am assuming that your account is suspended here. Let me know if that's not the case here.

If you have violated Google's terms and conditions, you won't be able to advertise any more in that account or related accounts. Please see below quoted from Google's notes:

"A suspended account is an account that can no longer run ads. If your account is suspended, you can still sign in to look at past data for your campaigns. Going forward, however, you won't be able to run any ads in this account or any associated accounts. In certain cases, you may be able to make changes to your website or business practices to get the suspension removed."

On the contrary, if it is your site, which is suspended, then you need to fix the site following the advertising policies, get it reviewed from Google to reinstate it. See this for details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello expertiser,

I am assuming that your account is suspended here. Let me know if that's not the case here.

If you have violated Google's terms and conditions, you won't be able to advertise any more in that account or related accounts. Please see below quoted from Google's notes:

"A suspended account is an account that can no longer run ads. If your account is suspended, you can still sign in to look at past data for your campaigns. Going forward, however, you won't be able to run any ads in this account or any associated accounts. In certain cases, you may be able to make changes to your website or business practices to get the suspension removed."

On the contrary, if it is your site, which is suspended, then you need to fix the site following the advertising policies, get it reviewed from Google to reinstate it. See this for details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello sir dont type like that next time ok ? how u know we crose the google terms. pankaj sir please create one new adwords account and run. today every one faceing ads not running.lots of coments,lots people facing the same problems.  Any one dare to replay here, first create 1 adwords account run ad and replay ok ? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we are loseing the money time more and more... u dont know how we suffring. give me usefull replay. when clint suffer this types of issues.automatically searching for helpline.Every rupe is very valubel

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi,

Pankaj's response was entirely correct and made perfect sense to me.

It's hard to tell from your post if your account was suspended too or if it was just your site.  If your account has been suspended for coupon / voucher abuse, it is very unlikely to be reinstated.  Your only hope is to contact AdWords support directly and ask them about it.

Your new site violates at least the Academic Aids and Information Harvesting policies.  And maybe more; I didn't look any deeper than that.  That's also just a very low-quality site (a bit of text and a form) so even if it hadn't gotten suspended you would have gotten very low quality scores.  A site like that is going to give users a very negative impression of AdWords and make them less likely to click on ads in the future, and that's bad for both Google and our other advertisers in addition to the users.

If you're creating new web sites and business models at the drop of a hat like this, you are unlikely to suceed with AdWords.  It is most useful for advertisers who want to promote existing business that provide real value to users.  Users who think they are going to "make money fast on the internet" by creating a web site and advertising it on AdWords almost always spend way more than they take in.

Laura

AdWords review engineer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i create new ad grupe and deposit the Amount.still am not using any voucher/coupen.Need any screeens shot ? i have a domain attech to blogger and create a campaigen and payment don.is there any thing wrong ? i call to cc support evy ery time sed 24 to 48 hrs time.here no fax fecility am loswing money.please onley this time run my ad.next time am not enter to this program i have 3 account.3 acccounts i create different times.1st acount also same problm then i create 2nd account,and again 3rd account i create this is also same problm my money is blockd in this 3 accounts.please help me.refund opection is very hard for me please try to understand

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

I have no idea what you are asking, other than it having something to do with billing and payments.  Please contact AdWords support directly and they should be able to help you.  We have telephone support in quite a few languages now, not just English, and we also do support via email in all languages supported by AdWords.

Laura

Google engineering

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my other account add in adsense

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please tell me about website in adsense step

A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
A4U
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mam, Thanks for the insightful post. You have nailed the point here by stating the academic aids violation. I seek more knowledge on this violation, however I have read the google support page on this. I provide online tutoring and help with homework. I recently faced a "academic aids" violation and site suspended till I revamp my website. What steps do you think I should take? I have been doing good business and have an excellent customer base who have genuinely improved academically by the assistance provided. Please help me find the solution. I am just trying to sort my landing pages it correctly before i resubmit for evaluation by your department. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Ankit