AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hello my adwords account is suspended today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello my adwords account is suspended today

Re: hello my adwords account is suspended today

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, Flyinsky!

I wish I could help you.

Actually, I wish ANYBODY could help you.

Google's concept of "Customer Service" is "Ignore 'em until they go away."

(I'm NOT JOKING about that.)

Google maintains -- for the time being, at least until the anti-trust suit is filed -- that they have the authority to cancel your account at any time for any reason, and they DON'T have to give YOU a reason.

Yes, they're exactly that arrogant.

Google has exiled two of their employees, Zee and Mini, here, but they provide no value to Google or its customers (us).  Why they even HAVE A JOB, is a mystery.  There is no job for them to have.  They must have a relative or two high up in the company, and they got sent here to be out of the way.

There are non-paid "volunteers" who will try to help, but please remember:  These are people doing work for free, that Google, a "for profit" company, should otherwise be PAYING people to do.    So, when you get a response from one of them keep in mind, that their advice comes from someone who is willing to do free work for a for profit company, and heed their advice appropriately.  ALSO, they have NO power to get Google to actually DO anything.

I realize this doesn't help,but you deserved to know the desolate landscape that is Google "Customer Service."

Re: hello my adwords account is suspended today

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Aren't you thankful your account got suspended today?