AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hello my adwords account is suspended today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello my adwords account is suspended today

Re: hello my adwords account is suspended today

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, Flyinsky!

I wish I could help you.

Actually, I wish ANYBODY could help you.

Google's concept of "Customer Service" is "Ignore 'em until they go away."

(I'm NOT JOKING about that.)

Google maintains -- for the time being, at least until the anti-trust suit is filed -- that they have the authority to cancel your account at any time for any reason, and they DON'T have to give YOU a reason.

Yes, they're exactly that arrogant.

Google has exiled two of their employees, Zee and Mini, here, but they provide no value to Google or its customers (us).  Why they even HAVE A JOB, is a mystery.  There is no job for them to have.  They must have a relative or two high up in the company, and they got sent here to be out of the way.

There are non-paid "volunteers" who will try to help, but please remember:  These are people doing work for free, that Google, a "for profit" company, should otherwise be PAYING people to do.    So, when you get a response from one of them keep in mind, that their advice comes from someone who is willing to do free work for a for profit company, and heed their advice appropriately.  ALSO, they have NO power to get Google to actually DO anything.

I realize this doesn't help,but you deserved to know the desolate landscape that is Google "Customer Service."

Re: hello my adwords account is suspended today

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Aren't you thankful your account got suspended today?