AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

hell o

[ Edited ]
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hell o

3 Expert replyverified_user

a

[ Edited ]
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

a

Re: i resubmitted my site to google,

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your posting. I'm sending you the link on how to fix a suspended site on your Adwords account. Please let me know if this link works for you.

bob

[ Edited ]
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

bob

Re: how many messages does it take for google to call back?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Google is an internet company; Email them...or chat with a Rep; That's the best way;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: i resubmitted my site to google,

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Tracy,

I'm sorry to hear the information I sent you did not fix your Adwords accounts issue. I've escalated this issue based upon the continuing problems you are having on your suspended page. Someone from the support team will be contacting you shortly.

OH YEAH

[ Edited ]
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OH YEAH

no

[ Edited ]
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
bye
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no

Re: HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY LUCK WITH GETTING ANYTHING RESOLVED OR FIXED

Top Contributor Alumni
# 9
Top Contributor Alumni

Tracy D, please do not spam the forum by posting the same information over and over. And please do not use all caps--it's the equivalent of shouting at everyone who reads you post.

Yes, some advertisers have had their suspensions reversed if they could prove that their business model was a valid one.

On the other hand, most account suspensions are permanent. There is nothing anyone here on this user-to-user forum can do for you if your account has been permanently suspended. You are, of course, free to advertise your business anywhere else on the internet. I wish you the best of luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*