AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

got an approval on my video ads but till it didnt showup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got an approval on my video ads but till it didnt showup. how do i know when it will live ?? can any one telll me?? waiting for your early reply.Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Language Not Supported for my google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any one help me ?? i didnt get approved my google ads. all are in jpg & i got an notification that "Language Not Supported" but from my country i saw there are so many ads in bengali. 

waiting for your response.

Re: got an approval on my video ads but till it didnt showup

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi there,

I merged your messages so that they are on the same thread because they look like they're related. Let me know if this is not the case.

In relation to your question about your ads going live, it looks like your ads were just approved yesterday. It can take up to 24hrs for your ads to start reporting impressions and clicks so you should be seeing impressions and clicks today.

Let us know if you have any other questions about this,
Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i faced problem to run inStream ads. how do i ensure my video ads will appear in youtube. my bid is too high but didnt get that much impression or view. number is too low. can you help?? another issues i didnt found "Chat" option in help menu. what is the problem. i used "Chat" option yesterday and got excellent service but today i cannt reach them. any suggestion ??

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

In relation to your chat question: it is possible that you were trying to chat when we weren't online so try again now. Our AdWords support team should be there until 5pm PST. 

In order to have your ads run on YouTube you will want to set up a display network campaign and add YouTube as a placement. Follow the steps here to do that.

Let me know if you've already added YouTube as a placement or think you've done everything you need to and I'll escalate this thread to get you some more dedicated support for your account.