AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

google suspended my page without any reason why ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an active account that I never used, I never have an ads on it, and today I got an email from Google adwords that my account was suspended.

I'm so confused. What's going on with Adwords. I read all the ads policy and if I had no ads or campaigns created how can my account get suspended? What violation that I have made while I've never placed an ads in Google Adwords and so far I've never do any activity in my accout? It's really cannot be understood. I'm sure Google Adwords has made mistakes repeatedly because there are many people experiencing the same problem as me. They do not do any violations but their account were suspended. They are as confused as me.
I hope Google Adwords cancelled the suspended status of my account and reactivate it as soon as possible.
1 Expert replyverified_user

google suspended my page without any reason why ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You will need to refer to the email to see what and why. No one here can see or access your account and so we cannot do a whole lot with suspensions. We can offer up some suggestions based on the info you give us... but aside from that, you will need to work on resolving it with AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James