AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

google kicked on my food

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this form .

PreviousPrevious| NextNext

All online campaignsAll online campaigns Save Cancel Your refund is in progress.

Your refund is in progress.

See less |

Your ads are no longer running. While we are processing your refund request, you cannot make additional payments.

yes, this is the situation of my oldest google account ! it has been suspended ! and before suspension  my add is no longer running, while google team are (from few months) processing ! my refund request, so  I am in the trap. No Help to rescue me or my business, in which google adwords was a Big part of my business, my business are going to face extreme trouble and may be stopped, I shall have to face low income, may be cause of my family in trouble. I do not know if google have any humanity ? I am suffering and suffering ... do not know what will be the END.

Dhiman Paul

Re: google kicked on my food

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mr. Dhiman Paul,

first try to call Google's offices 1866-2Google, where you can get ahold of a real person (usually loyal) who will be able to explain you the issue and help you out of it.

Then, perhaps if you turn off everything and put back your account it will work.

Meanwhile, We hope you get your acct. back and earn lots of $$$.

Best.

Google kicked on my food

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this form .

PreviousPrevious| NextNext

All online campaignsAll online campaigns Save Cancel Your refund is in progress.

Your refund is in progress.

See less |

Your ads are no longer running. While we are processing your refund request, you cannot make additional payments.

yes, this is the situation of my oldest google account ! it has been suspended ! and before suspension  my add is no longer running, while google team are (from few months) processing ! my refund request, so  I am in the trap. No Help to rescue me or my business, in which google adwords was a Big part of my business, my business are going to face extreme trouble and may be stopped, I shall have to face low income, may be cause of my family in trouble. I do not know if google have any humanity ? I am suffering and suffering ... do not know what will be the END.

Dhiman Paul

Re: Google kicked on my food

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi dhimanpaul,

I've escalated your issue to the AdWords support team. Somebody will contact you directly in relation to your suspension.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Re: Google kicked on my food

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi dhimanpaul

I was informed by the AdWords team that your account is not incompliance with our billing policies. Please follow the email instructios that you receive on how to proceed next.

Best,

Zee
G+