AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

google buy button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why is this site suspended http://www.bookslibros.com/writingESL.htm  Is google button a booboo?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google buy button

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Frank

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Looking at the URL you posted there are a couple of things I'd recommend trying to add to make the site comply with Google's AdWords policies. At the moment it looks like you might not be complying with the Bridge page policy as there isn't all that much content on your site. (Having the Google buy button won't be an issue.)

Having a lot of useful and unique content is a really key factor of having a site that is going to perform well and comply with Google's policies. I'd recommend adding in more content to the site and fleshing out what it is your business offers and how you can help your potential customers.

I'd also recommend that you take a look through the advertising policies here so you are sure what is OK on AdWords.

If you need any more help, please feel free to reply back and the Community will try and help you some more!

A.