AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords is it a monopoly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my story
started by the need to start a business
over time ie five years I got tired of working for adwords, and compete with my advertise skills, with a cost that exceeds $ 50,000, I create a directory page, as my costs down for the experience, I decided not to pay more by advertisements and paid but likewise, but it did not work, reason
yellow pages
local.com
and many larger companies like the aforementioned
acceptan no small powers, adwords not want to lose (logical} these companies
I get a call from adwords, threatening, which was still the requirements but which she won, like, negative keywords, phone ext and much more that I wanted to have, because it was a directory, just wanted to click to call.
I just said that's the policy of adwords, and I'm 100% sure I'm following the rules of adwords
If I have much fear after this letter, because my son food here, but once I saw A Video From Adwords, Where They Say No Preference, It seems That it's not true
I just now had to leave to See a Person Specializes that I can get out of doubt
It adwords for All?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google adwords is it a monopoly?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
Unfortunately, it's quite difficult to understand your question. Did you use Google Translate to translate this post?

If your question is simply the one in the title, then the answer is no. There are MANY more advertising networks other than AdWords. AdWords is just the biggest.