AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

google adward suspention

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i would like to ask, when google adword suspend an account, does it suppend based on the owner of the account himself or based on the domain name or business?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google adward suspention

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi vpnshazam,  

According to Google why do accounts get suspended?

"We want everyone to have a safe and positive experience when visiting Google and our partner sites. To help make that a reality, we've developed a set of advertising policies that we expect advertisers to follow. When advertisers don't follow these policies, we might disapprove their ads to let them know that something's not right. When advertisers continue to break the rules or break the rules in a big way, then we may have to suspend those accounts."

If you are  following "advertising policies" then you, your domain and your business will be considered good. Google never suppends account based on the owner of the account himself or based on the domain name or business. Its all about "advertising policies".

Visit here to know more about account suspension.

Hope it helps!

Thanks
Brijesh

Re: Landing page violation vs account suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello vpnshazam;

That is not an easy question: basically because Google does not disclose all suspension criteria,

In general, an account suspension can differ from a landing page suspension, OR can be linked...

Sounds strange: let me try to explain with an illustration....:

If your account is suspended due to a landing page violation - you must first fix the landing page, before you can appeal for un-suspension - but, even if you appeal, Google would not necessarily un-suspend (because a violation is on record.)

On the other hand, if your account is suspended due to billing, you can advertise the landing page on a different account.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

today i got this reply from google about my account suspinsion "The decision to suspend your account was made after careful review of your account and the low quality landing page experiences promoted through your ads."

i'm using google adward for the same landing page for 6 months. now i dont know, does this is the problem is with my landing page. i dont know what wrong with my landing page to correct. i was talking with developer who told me that the website code is 100% good and competaple with all browser.

Guy could you please visit my website and give me some suggestion about correcting the landing page, My website is www.vpn-shazam.com

thanks in advance to your help

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Well.... I agree with Google on that ...Your site is not offering any added value to the user, except collecting personal information ("contact us") - also know as "information harvesting"- a practice not allowed

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But I’m selling a vpn services. I’m a provider and must help the people if they have any questions. I will add some articles on these pages and redesign it. does this will make any difference?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I am afraid that Google's policy is firm. Once account is suspended , it is forever.Smiley Sad