AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

good quality scores until reviewed then they go down?WHY

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ive been working on 2 campaings and i get great quality scores like 7/10 10/10 high numbers due to page relevence and other things of that nature i just dont under stand y after google reviews it THEY BASSICALY POOP THE PARTY because my quality score goes down to 3/10 4/10 some times 5 can some one help me out Thanks 

Brian

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian12
September 2015

Re: good quality scores until reviewed then they go down?WHY

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brian,

The very initial QS is just an approximation or estimate that is based on Google-wide stats. As your ad accrues stats these values are reviewed and re-calculated multiple times by various algorithms which are part of an iteration process.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian12
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brian,

The very initial QS is just an approximation or estimate that is based on Google-wide stats. As your ad accrues stats these values are reviewed and re-calculated multiple times by various algorithms which are part of an iteration process.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so basically im going in the right direction i have my campaings and ad groups set up very well so im guessing it could mabey be the content on the landing page do you think it would be good if i fix the content and make it more relevent to the ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yep, what you say definitely sounds great... Robot Happy