AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

getting google ads on it?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey im a universty student trying to set up a website

1 Expert replyverified_user

help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hablous
September 2015

Re: please give me a hand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello hablous; Welcome;

There are a few reasons I could find, the main two ones are :

1. You are offering lottery: In NZ you must be certified with Google for "Gambling related products".

Check the Policy about online related products:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176014

2. You are violating the "Information harvesting "clause of the Policy. You are collecting personal information and submit it to a 3rd party ;

I would encourage you to fully read all sections of the Policy; because it looks that the site includes many violations.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

aw man, i diffinatly misunderstood that part. Once i have deleted these forms do you think id be able to reapply?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

You are still offering lottery; and there might be a violation with "easy money": ("job offering"): you need to expand on that....

As said, there are many apparent violations on your site. Thoroughly review the policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’