AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

free Course requirements

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are a non profit organization, offering a free online DIPLOMA course & we also offers certificate after completion of the course successfully ( after the exam passed ). Any one please suggests me what are page requirements to be fulfilled with adwords like privacy policy, disclaimer etc

& other policies or procedures to be adopted

Eagerly waiting for quick responses

Thanking You,

Peter

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: free Course requirements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Peter.
There are not any specific rules relating to free online courses.
The standard policies apply. This is a great place to start and offers a great overview of what you (and every other advertiser) needs on their site/landing page.

However, I would urge you to read the user safety and information harvesting policies in the policy center and make sure that you understand everything in it.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to chime in and ask. That's what we're here for.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Peter.
There are not any specific rules relating to free online courses.
The standard policies apply. This is a great place to start and offers a great overview of what you (and every other advertiser) needs on their site/landing page.

However, I would urge you to read the user safety and information harvesting policies in the policy center and make sure that you understand everything in it.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to chime in and ask. That's what we're here for.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply

So I am adding the below pages in the website:

• Disclaimer
• Privacy Policy
• Terms of Use
• Billing Terms For Free course Or Subscription Services
• Cancellation of Course Information
• Free Online Course Guidelines