AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

for medical

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want creat a google adwords account for medical website so tell me can i creat

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: for medical

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Whatever you end up doing, make sure you are abiding by Google's policies related to your site.

Here is one policy about Healthcare and Medicines and the full list of policies if you wish to explore further.

Let us know if you have any specific questions or issues.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Absolutely correct, please do read the policies very carefully before doing anything. Effort invested upfront will be rewarded eventually.

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bossman,

Actually, I have a related question, although I read the policy.
I have a specific question on advertising for some consumer medical devices, such as insulin pen needles, syringes or glucose measuring devices....? Does it comply with Adwords policy???

Thanks
John K.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.