AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

eligible , disapproved , under review

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

i have one campaign ... a video and it currently is disapproved in 2 categories, eligible in another and under review in another ... but does this mean i must get all approved or can i just go ahead and leave it this way ... its my first time using adwords ... i havent received any email telling me why there are problems ... also when i tried to apply the 'policy" view under ADS-CUSTOMIZE-ATTRIBUTES- there was no POLICY to add so i cant see / find out any reasons ... also when i first signed up it said payments are automatic ... and to change this you must PAY first ... so i paid ... and i still cant change it to MANUAL ... so i set a minimum limit as im nervous as using credit cards ... but there doesnt seem to be any help ? and yesterday i see there were 245 impressions ... today there are ZERO ... im totally confused ???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: eligible , disapproved , under review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello guitarchildren; welcome;

Let's first understand the difference between the various ad status given;

You can read about that in this link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138186

• As far as the disapproved ads - You'll have to change the text, and rewrite them. (They cannot be shown)
  • The eligible status: Chances are that these probably will be approved later.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’