AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

eligible , disapproved , under review

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

i have one campaign ... a video and it currently is disapproved in 2 categories, eligible in another and under review in another ... but does this mean i must get all approved or can i just go ahead and leave it this way ... its my first time using adwords ... i havent received any email telling me why there are problems ... also when i tried to apply the 'policy" view under ADS-CUSTOMIZE-ATTRIBUTES- there was no POLICY to add so i cant see / find out any reasons ... also when i first signed up it said payments are automatic ... and to change this you must PAY first ... so i paid ... and i still cant change it to MANUAL ... so i set a minimum limit as im nervous as using credit cards ... but there doesnt seem to be any help ? and yesterday i see there were 245 impressions ... today there are ZERO ... im totally confused ???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: eligible , disapproved , under review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello guitarchildren; welcome;

Let's first understand the difference between the various ad status given;

You can read about that in this link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138186

• As far as the disapproved ads - You'll have to change the text, and rewrite them. (They cannot be shown)
  • The eligible status: Chances are that these probably will be approved later.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’