AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

double serving for multiple landing pages stored on single domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I`m designing many landing pages for diffrent clients and each one of them promot his own landing page with google adword- all of the landing pages are subdomains within the same domain owned by me and stored in "Godaddy" on my account. Is it a violation of double serving policy?   

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: double serving for multiple landing pages stored on single domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Eran,

This doesn't sound like double serving but it does sound like a problem.

Generally speaking, landing pages should reside on the domain that is being advertised. If your clients are advertising www.example.com and you're giving them landing pages that reside at example.yoursite.com - these will most likely not pass the initial review.

You can read more here about Destination URLs.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1310892?hl=en&ref_topic=1310863

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Tommy,
I`m offering a service which includes a landing page that stored on my server. How can I provide this without violating any rules? thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm not sure that you can. Sorry, I can't help any more than that.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’