AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

double serving for multiple landing pages stored on single domain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I`m designing many landing pages for diffrent clients and each one of them promot his own landing page with google adword- all of the landing pages are subdomains within the same domain owned by me and stored in "Godaddy" on my account. Is it a violation of double serving policy?   

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: double serving for multiple landing pages stored on single domain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Eran,

This doesn't sound like double serving but it does sound like a problem.

Generally speaking, landing pages should reside on the domain that is being advertised. If your clients are advertising www.example.com and you're giving them landing pages that reside at example.yoursite.com - these will most likely not pass the initial review.

You can read more here about Destination URLs.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1310892?hl=en&ref_topic=1310863

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Tommy,
I`m offering a service which includes a landing page that stored on my server. How can I provide this without violating any rules? thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm not sure that you can. Sorry, I can't help any more than that.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’