AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

does google blacklist business name?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From last 6 months we're facing problem related account suspensions, site suspensions. We tried to create new account using New IP address, New Websites, New Debit Cards but same business name. We've disclaimer, EULA i think everything on site which we need e.g. acutechies.com.

Is there any possibility that Google blacklisted our Business Name which we are using in Billing information?

Any help will greatly appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: does google blacklist business name?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

if the suspension is due to the business-model
no amount of changing accounts, ip-addresses,
sites, or payments, will change the suspension.

also, some suspensions are simply permanent.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

if the suspension is due to the business-model
no amount of changing accounts, ip-addresses,
sites, or payments, will change the suspension.

also, some suspensions are simply permanent.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vivek,

If you got ACCOUNT SUSPENSION on the first time, creating new accounts with new e-mails and IP address won't be enough. Usually suspended accounts remain that way permanently .

Check this article from the help center:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

"When an account is suspended, we'll stop that account's ads from running. All related AdWords accounts will also be suspended along with any new accounts that you create in the future."

Only accounts with billing problems are usually eligible for review, and even so, not every account.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're located in NY, our first account and site suspended due to Untrustworthy Promotions, after that some account suspended due to payment activity. After working on untrustworthy promotions problem, we created new account with New IP, Website and Debit Cards. But after one day our account and site both suspended again. 

Billing Address and business name we used in account was same.

We can't change our company name and we also need Adwords account to run business. Could you please help me, What should we do now?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vivek...I know this isn't the answer you want, but Google is very firm about their policies. I don't know a case where a banned account for "Untrustworthy Promotions" was able to advertise again.

You can check this page about the violated policy and see if there's anything that may help you:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Vivek V;

Plus refrain from opening multiple threads on the same topic;

I replied to your query here;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Untrustworthy-Promotions/m-p/463154

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’