AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

dissaproved ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi everybody,

I have found some inregularities in the disapproval status my text ads of my search campaigns:

I've been running my Adwords account together with a collague, so we both have different user accounts, but we're controlling the same adwords account. 

In our Adwords editor we have both different approval status for exactly the same accounts. We have tried getting recent changes frequently (Note: this is been going on for more then a week) and we still keep difference. If I check with the online interface of AdWords I also find different status for text ads then we're having in Adwords editor.

Does somebody else had this problem before? Or does anyone have any suggestion how to solve this? 

Thanks!
Bram

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: dissaproved ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Bram,

Did you check the policy details column ? If not, enable policy details column and find the reason for disapproval.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bram K
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Try Get Recent Changes > More data (slow). Changes to approval status and disapproval reasons might not be picked up by Get Recent Changes (fast), so you are probably looking at stale data.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi John and Igor,

Thanks for replying. The first thing I've checked was the disapproval status and the reason is not the problem. The problem is the fact I have different information in Adwords editor in different accounts controling the same user. Getting more data with recent changes however solved the problem, thanks Igor!