AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

disapproved because of "Site Policy"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why wont they give us more info about how to fix the site. Couldn't they at least tell me which policy has been violated? http://www.deskjockeyfit.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: disapproved because of "Site Policy"?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Smprfidels,

It's difficult for all of us to figure out these messages sometimes.  I didn't read the whole page as there is LOTS of info on there.

Here is a possibility for you to explore:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1050602&topic=1626336&ctx=topic&p...

Can't guarantee that this is where you need to focus but it would be a starting point for you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I definitely agree with Tom:

You are offering a medical relief / service . Thus you must comply specific clauses in the link Tom gave

• Ensure that sites contain relevant disclaimers and announcements that may be required by local law

And needless to say:

• Include links to third-party verification and/or include relevant and easy to find disclaimers when testimonials and endorsements imply that results are typical

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the tip. we followed the latest web marketing practices which tells us to make it long with as much info as possible. Everything on that page is honest and it contains the standard disclaimers... Hopefully google will be able to help me.

Thanks,
Matt

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe,

I must have missed your reply yesterday, sorry. I have reviewed the site for those policies and I don't see anything wrong. I don't understand why adwords won't just say "this is wrong and needs to be changed" They haven't responded to my support request yet.

Technically i am just an affiliate for this site and officially i don't have any power to change it, but my wife is on of the partners who owns the site and she created most of programs content.

Thanks,

Matt

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Matt;

My opinion is that there is usually more than one violation, Google doesn't do the troubleshooting. It just gives a general indication to the Policy clause violated and let you do the troubleshooting.

We can argue if that should be the process, or it is the right approach/ manner,,,, At the moment, Google wants you to understand the Policy before you start advertising, rather than fix and comply after launching your campaign.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’