AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

disapproved adwors express, campaigns not show on adwords panel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so i just tried to start an ad with adwords express, but keep saying it is disapproved, i tried to click on the guide and also look up into the guideline as well

both the auto guide and guideline also mention finding the ad in the adwords account panel, but in there it didnt show my adwords express ad campaign

and i really dont know what happen to my ad, everything looked fine!

when i click on fix your suspended site, it leads me to my adwords account, then fix your disapproved ad i click yes, then i click Ad tab and filer, create filter and and asked me to click Approval status, but i cant find this option, this adwords express ad also not show in adwords panel at all

In ad/ campaign options, its just blank, no active campaign is shown

can anyone help me asap please?

thanks a lot

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: disapproved adwors express, campaigns not show on adwords panel

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Zakary, how are things?

Our community is mostly made of volunteers. Answers can take sometime to appear, but they will come eventually.

You have another identical post to this onde on the link below:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/adwords-express-disapproved...

My suggestions is to remove one of the posts.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes i just found that i posted in the wrong section i will remove that post and keep this one thanks for reminding

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @zakary c;

What's the reason  mentioned for the disapproval? (Under the ad tab)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it says Disapproval Reason: Site policy but i cant even check whats the problem with the site policy i just write Live a stress free life today thats it also, when i click fix it, it will guide me to adwords panel and asked me to click this and that, and when asked me to click Approval status in Create filter, i cant find this option, as i cant see any enabled campaign in adwords panel, i think adwords express is separate from adwords right? then the fix site guide is useless

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it says Disapproval Reason: Site policy
but i cant even check whats the problem with the site policy
i just write Live a stress free life today
thats it
also, when i click fix it, it will guide me to adwords panel and asked me to click this and that, and when asked me to click Approval status in Create filter, i cant find this option, as i cant see any enabled campaign in adwords panel, i think adwords express is separate from adwords right?
then the fix site guide is useless

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www.adelaidehp.com
here is my business website about hypnotherapy and psychotherapy
thanks for helping me

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@zakary c

The issue here is clear; You are offering healing (i.e cure)  using methodologies / techniques  not commonly accepted within the consensus of medical practice, and your claims  (e.g. "can help to reduce appetite and focus on the cause that lead to weight gain.") are not  within the "common scientific acceptance" 

This kind of business cannot be promoted on Google.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What the ! it is scientific method, and got tons of psychology scientific research journal support !
do i need to pull out all the journals to show here?
really odds !