AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fundamentals exam for un-suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Account suspension and certification are two different issues  that are unrelated;

So one cannot have an impact / effect on the other;

Why the account was suspended?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi - suspended because linking to a get rich website (not mine) as some kind of affiliate through Click Bank if I remember correctly.  I was just testing out Adwords with 5 dollars and trying to learn how affiliate marketing worked.  Obviously I chose the wrong site but didn't pay enough attention to it to even realize that it was a get rich quick website - it was a year ago.   No second changes from Google. I thought maybe if they knew I was sincere enough and i took the fundamentals exam they would reconsider.  I'm not hopeful and I don't think they care, despite the fact that I will pay 50 usd for the exam.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You have to fix the site that you were promoting in order to appeal for un-suspension. If you cannot fix the site (since affiliated) - you cannot appeal

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’