AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fundamentals exam for un-suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Account suspension and certification are two different issues  that are unrelated;

So one cannot have an impact / effect on the other;

Why the account was suspended?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi - suspended because linking to a get rich website (not mine) as some kind of affiliate through Click Bank if I remember correctly.  I was just testing out Adwords with 5 dollars and trying to learn how affiliate marketing worked.  Obviously I chose the wrong site but didn't pay enough attention to it to even realize that it was a get rich quick website - it was a year ago.   No second changes from Google. I thought maybe if they knew I was sincere enough and i took the fundamentals exam they would reconsider.  I'm not hopeful and I don't think they care, despite the fact that I will pay 50 usd for the exam.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You have to fix the site that you were promoting in order to appeal for un-suspension. If you cannot fix the site (since affiliated) - you cannot appeal

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’