AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ppcmaniac
September 2015

Re: why get adwords cetrified if my account is unfairly suspended?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are correct; Unless your account is un-suspended (hopefully)  - there is no point in passing the exams.

Wait for communication from Google and keep us posted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Please don't ask more  than once; we answer all questions!

We fully answered your question, explaining there is no link between certification and account suspension, and forwarded your case to Google, asking for a re-check;

Please wait patiently until Google gets back to you.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/suspended-account-without-prope...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@inowhategoofle

You will NOT get your account back unless the appeal approved, no matter if you are certified or not. (As said, certification and suspension are NOT connected / linked) .

Once you are suspended you cannot advertise with Google again on ANY account;. Your only chance to advertise with Google again is, that after a recheck, you are un-suspended.

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ppcmaniac
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are correct; Unless your account is un-suspended (hopefully)  - there is no point in passing the exams.

Wait for communication from Google and keep us posted.