AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspended account without proper review

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Apologies for inconvenience.

Adwords always recommends to go through the policies before you create any campaign or even plan any campaign. Some policies are there where Google will warn you before account suspension. But in case of some issues Google suspends the account without any prior information or warning. I will appeal to keep calm and follow the process Google suggests.

Two types of suspensions are there. First - where you can go for a review once again and then account may come out of the suspension and Second, permanent suspension - where unsuspension chance is zero. Please fill up the form given below you will get a good response from Google. This form is a little lengthy, but I will suggest you to keep patience and fill this, so that adwords support can reach you with some positive response.

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/policy_suspended?rd=1

Hope this can help !!

Regards

Foyzul

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I understand your issue.

Just help me understand onething, is this account suspension is effecting your certification process at any extent ? cause as per my knowledge account suspension will not effect Adwords certification process.

- Foyzul

Thums Up !!

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Foyzul is correct;

Your certification is not linked to your account suspension;

However; you will be NOT able to advertise again with Google;

Let me refer the case to Google for a review. However, I will say "upfront". Chances for unsuspension are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You should not worry so much with this suspension. Adwords will never let anyone else know about the fact that your adwords account is suspended. Other people will get inform, only when you will pass this info.

Also you should not worry about joining any agency, because they may look at your certification status, but Google will not tell them that your adwords account is suspended. In any agency, there are multiple accounts, and they will never ask for accessing your account. May be they will give you a MCC or a simple account or campaign, but all these accounts would be created by them only using their own credentials. SO you should not worry about that.

Lastly, you shouldn’t think too much on this, as this campaign was created when you were not so much familiar with adwords policies. So you should not feel bad for this. I can see only one point where you can feel bad is – you can’t use your personal ID for running any campaign in adwords, and you spent plenty of time and money learning this interface. Don’t feel bad champ, once you join any agency you will get access to hundreds of accounts/campaign, then you won’t get the time to think on it.

-       Foyzul

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Your welcome !!

As I already told you should not worry about that suspensiopn, it happened when your were not so well aware about adwords policies. Not you have all knowledges and inputs, I just suggest you to start your agency. All the very best for your future !

Entire community wishes you - Good Luck Smiley Happy

Foyzul