AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

create new account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Before I had two accounts in adwords and I canceled them. Now I wana use all that information in another new account.

I just wana know if its not against policies. If yes ,what should i do in order to be sure all that old accounts are completly disable and google never compare them with new ones.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rastaksupp
September 2015

Re: create new account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rastaksupp,

I think as long as your previous accounts are indeed canceled, you will be fine.  It would not hurt to contact AdWords support to double check though.

If you still have access to the older accounts, you can download them in AdWords editor and save for a foundation to create your new account.

You can read more here: I need to close my account and create a new one. What do I need to do?

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rastaksupp
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rastaksupp,

I think as long as your previous accounts are indeed canceled, you will be fine.  It would not hurt to contact AdWords support to double check though.

If you still have access to the older accounts, you can download them in AdWords editor and save for a foundation to create your new account.

You can read more here: I need to close my account and create a new one. What do I need to do?

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks so much

Re:Double Serving

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello rastaksupp;

As tom said, as long as the old account is cancelled, and you have one account to advertise your business (one web site - one account, as referred in the revised policy) - you are OK with Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Re:Double Serving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for answering Qs.

I have three web site in one VPS and of course same IP.

Could it make problem for me or google just attend to contain?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apply for account ID number to advertise accommodation for Gleneaglaes manor on google