AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

competitor using restricted adwords -- unchecked for 6months

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My competitors are using the same ads and providing exactly the same service("custom essay help") which I intend to provide through my website "assignmenthelplite.com" on google.com.au through keyword "assignment help"

It viloates policy: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/178143

I have been contacting google for past 6 months through their feedback form but it is still going unchecked.

It is killing my business big time... is there anybody who can help and take urgent action??

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: competitor using restricted adwords -- unchecked for 6months

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Is your account suspended due to the academic aids policy violation which you referred above?

I am not sure which feedback form you have been submitting, but this is the link which can be used to approach AdWords and let them know about the violation: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1#ts=6006595

The form has to be submitted with all the precision and as much specific insights as possible so that any action (if applicable) can be taken within a particular time frame.

Pankaj

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't think that the account of Writing C is suspended by reading the initial post , but rather he/she wants to report a competitor , which they have reported for 6 months without success.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@Adrian B, is there any harm if we ask the OP about the post to clarify what he/she actually wants to say?

Anyways it's always good to confirm before posting the solution to any thread.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I am actually looking for someone from google adwords to take notice to the fact that we have been denied the right to post adwords while my competitors are blatantly advertising the same service and nobody has taken notice of it despite filling up of the complaint and feedback form constantly for the past 6 months
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Writing C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
The issue has been escalated and someone from Google will be in touch with you shortly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you! Looking forward to a definite response from google

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

Hi Writing C,

It looks like you have already been in contact with our support team. As @ pankaj1782 stated a member of our support team will follow up with you via email. Just a caution they are likely to say something similar to what the first support representative has said. Would you still like a support representative to contact you?