AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

companies not including vat in product feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having alot of trouble with more than 4 competitors dominating google shopping with prices excluding VAT. We are a paying customer that plays by the rules, one of those rules is to include VAT with prices in Google shopping.

I have reported these violations at least 50 times in the last year or so. However, google does not take action. Even if i call google and explain this to them, they agree with me and confirm that what is happing, is against the guidelines. All they can do is point me to the complaint form, which ive submitted 50 times already.

No response from google and no action taken. These competitors keep stealing away traffic and misleading visitors, google does nothing. I am a paying customer, i spend thousands of euro's and get left out in the cold.

Is there anyone within google that can take action?  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: companies not including vat in product feed

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Nico,
Thanks for posting on the Community. I'm going to send you an email regarding this so we can look into it further. If there has already been an investigation there may be little we can do, but it sounds like we need a second look!

Keep an eye on your inbox!

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Kathleen,
I received the e-mail and send you a reply.
I am happy someone is taking the time to help us out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still no solution to this problem. No action has been taken bij Google. Kathleen did e-mail me and offered to help by sending my complaint to those within the PLA team, so thanks for that. I really hope this problem gets solved soon. I have found complaints about this going back to 2011..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nico, do you have an update on the Google Shopping team taking care of this. Because I have a similar issue with competitors showing prices without VAT and have reported it several times.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.