AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can you have two websites in two different campaigns

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

i have two websites to advertise. they both have the same themes, my question is can i have two campaigns in the same google account or should i open a new account for each website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can you have two websites in two different campaigns

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Zablon,

If you have websites with same theme and same set of keywords,. open separate account for each website. Same set of keywords in for two campaign competing each other which is quite critical to strategies optimization and improve conversion. It's best way to avoid having duplicate keywords in your account. So create two different account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453976

Hope it will help you

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi @Zablon M,

Yes - you can advertise the same website from multiple campaigns. Its best to make sure that you have clear distinctions as to the goals of each campaign, so you are not competing with yourself. For example, you could have one campaign to drive sales, and one to draw awareness of your business.

If you do what @Clal Lodh is advising, this is actually not allowed and against our advertising policy "Gaining an unfair advantage of the Ad Network", by having two accounts for one site, meaning you could potentially have two ads in the search results.

Kathleen

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi KathleenG

Thanks for correct me.