AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can you check my account status

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there was some policy issue with my account i did changes all thing according to your policy on website www.onlinetechsupports.com than on saturday and sunday my account was working again today when i credit my account it is showing suspended please advise me

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi my customer id is 4410133587 can you check my account status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. Thank you!

Can you share the account suspension reason with the Community so that we can address it specifically?

Pankaj

Re: can you check my account status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SAME REASON AGAIN

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this, or a related account could not be verified

Re: hi my customer id is 4410133587 can you check my account status

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ;

Your site violates the user safety section of the Policy;

• A physical contact address- missing;
  • Clear pricing plans - missing
  • A cancellation Policy - missing
  • Privacy policy missing
  • A clear and noticeable non affiliationdisclaimer - missing...

When fixed - resubmit your site using the following link;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Do you have multiple Adwords accounts running for single business?

Did you ever redeem any coupon which was actually not meant for your country or business?

Did you include any billing details in your account which were actually not verified and had some issues?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi we have clear address on our website because we are doing business in usa so our usa address is there second plans are clear as for business and home user we have term and condition on pages we never use coupon just one time when i created my account 9 months back i recieved a coupon from google.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Abhishek M;

I disagree;

I have seen many IT support sites suspended. (Run a search on this community you'll find dozens of cases) .

You pricing plans are not clear (what is included in the service; type of technical support ), no clear refund Policy, You MUST have a real physical address. (Mail delivery address is not sufficient), your non affiliation disclaimer is not noticeable and is not shown on any page ....

You must be clear on the details of services included; the pricing, cancellation and non affiliation, as well as a physical address of operation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’