AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can i use adword to advertise my blogger blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have blogger blog with sub domain .blogspot.com .Can i use adword to advertise my blogger blog

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can i use adword to advertise my blogger blog

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello mrkreuz,

Welcome to the community.

In theory you can use AdWords to promote your blog but it does ultimately depend on your intentions. If you want the AdWords visitors to go to your blog and then click on links leading to other websites then you can violate the arbitrage policy. It can also be tricky / difficult when trying to sell affiliate products from a blog and AdWords as quality scores can begin low, ads may be disapproved, etc.

If you are trying to build a reader base however or simply want to bring awareness to your blog then you should have no problem.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You can advertise any website which do not violate adwords policy. Not just website or blog, but many people advertise their facebook page, G+ profile, pages etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Guys. thanx for this vital information. I think I almost violated that rule. I wanted to create a blog which brings readers to a site where they can view marketing videos made for their businesses to promote them and show to their clients when at pitches or corporate meetings. like a corporate platform.

I dont know if this still violates the rules of google.

but this is what I want to do, if theres anyone who have opinions. please share.

post pictures and videos on google+
link to blogger blog for clients to view their blog
put adwords and adsense on the blog to generate monetization
use monetization for gear and office equipment and online subscriptions etc... like capital for online stuff.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.