AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

can i advertise my site in new adword account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am Eric.i am From USA..i want to advertise my site suppose( abc.com) on my new adword account that i made today from US.the thing is that i had not have adword in past  and not fimiliar much with adwrod so i tried to advertise my site using my frined adword account .she belongs to UK and her name is Lisa Raynolds.i just advertised my site one week only..coz that time i dont had adword accont ..

.now i am convinced that adword is effective and brings results and i also able to create my own account so i want to my site remove from old freind account ( uk adword) and want to start with my new USA adword account.....plz let me know can i do this?is it allowed.?offcourse my freind will cancel account on my request before moving this site to new adword..

..we will use only one adword account for promoting our site abc.com and also never use any coupon too....please let me know about your opinion..someone told me google will bann me if i move my site to new different name adwrod acount...

Re: can i advertise my site in new adword account?

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Not a problem at all Eric. You have nothing to worry about.

As long as the campaign for your URL is paused (or deleted) before you enable your new campaign on the new account, everything is ok.

Only use one coupon code, so if your friend used one on their account then correct you should not use one before you are accused of voucher abuse.

Google could ban you IF you tried to advertise the same website off multiple accounts simultaneously but like you said, you will only be running the campaign from the new account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

(As long as the campaign for your URL is paused (or deleted) before you enable your new campaign on the new account, everything is ok.)

are you sure Mr.Sq .....that above line is true?coz i heared that old account must cancel here account before we can use same site on new account...

[ Edited ]
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I agree you should await for more community members to get a second opinion and in the meantime see the link below for the 'Double Serving' policy.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

That outlines what you should not do.